November 30, 2016

4 Delicious After Thanksgiving Quick 'n Easy Recipes featuring Sweet Potatoes

 
The Fall harvest of full of hearty veggies and sweet potatoes are one of my favorites.  Sweet potatoes are so versatile and you can make everything from appetizers to entrees to desserts. This time of year, the harvest is plenty and the price is low.  I saw sweet potatoes at only 30 cents/ lb. 

Oh, why sweet potatoes you ask?  Well, a friend gifted me with a couple of tubers from her garden.  They're HUMONGOUS! 



I love sweet potatoes.  They're full of vitamins, iron and calcium and they're naturally sweet.

To showcase the versatility of this beloved plant, I decided to share a few of my favorite quick 'n easy recipes featuring sweet potatoes.

Appetizer
Sweet Potato Hummus from My Recipe Magic

My Recipe Magic 
Soup
Easy Sweet Potato Soup from Home Stories A to Z
Home Stories A to Z
Entrée
Sweet Potato Chicken Skillet from My Natural Family
My Natural Family

Desserts
Easy Sweet Potato Chocolate Pudding from Delicious Obsessions

Delicious Obsessions
Hopefully these delicious recipes will help you think outside the box when it comes to the sweet potatoes.

What's your favorite sweet potato recipe?  Let me know, leave a comment below.

2 comments:

Laura said...

These look delicious! I don't cook with sweet potatoes enough!

mrsshukra said...

I have to be more creative with sweet potatoes, thanks for the recipe!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

Design by Custom Blog Designs/FreeStyleMama Creations