Skip to main content

Rocko's Modern Life: The Complete Series" now available on DVD

Nickelodeon's fan-favorite '90s hit gets a full series release with Rocko's Modern Life: The Complete Series, available on DVD November 20. This 8-disc collection features brand-new packaging designed by the series creator and contains every episode from this hilarious animated series, which originally ran from 1993 to 1996.

Rocko's Modern Life: The Complete Series has over 20 hours of Rocko, Heffer, Filburt, Spunky, and the Bigheads as they explore the ups and downs of everyday life in the city of O-Town. Fans can enjoy classic episodes such as "Carnival Knowledge" and "Flu-In-U-Enza," and relive all of the adventures and life-lessons from Rocko and his friends, including the dangers of garbage day, the disastrous results of Heffer eating too many Pasture Puffies, and Filburt struggling to save his soul after opening a not-so-fortunate fortune cookie. Produced by Nickelodeon Home Entertainment and distributed by Paramount Home Media Distribution Rocko's Modern Life: The Complete Series will be available on DVD November 20 for the suggested retail price of $33.99.

Rocko's Modern Life: The Complete Series contains the following episodes:

Season One:
Disc One:
No Pain, No Gain / Who Gives a Buck
Leap Frogs / Bedfellows
Jet Scream / Dirty Dog
Keeping Up with the Bigheads / Skid Marks
Power Trip / To Heck and Back
The Good, the Bad and the Wallaby / Trash-o-Madness
Spitballs / Popcorn Pandemonium

Disc Two:
A Sucker for the Suck-O-Matic / Canned
Carnival Knowledge / Sand in Your Navel
Cabin Fever / Rinse and Spit
Rocko's Happy Sack / Flu-In-U-Enza
Who's for Dinner? / Love Spanked
Clean Lovin' / Unbalanced Load

Season Two:
Disc One:
I Have No Son
Pipe Dream / Tickled Pinky
The Lounge Singer / She's the Toad
Down the Hatch / Road Rash
Boob Tubed / Commuted Sentence
Rocko's Modern Christmas
Hut Sut Raw / Kiss Me, I'm Foreign

Disc Two:
Cruisin'
Born to Spawn / Uniform Behavior
Hair Licked / Gutter Balls
Junk Junkies / Day of the Flecko
Snowballs / Frog's Best Friend
Short Story / Eyes Capades
Bonus Features:
"Trash-O-Madness" Original Pilot Version
Behind the Characters with Joe Murray: Rocko
Behind the Characters with Joe Murray: Heffer
Behind the Characters with Joe Murray: Filburt
Behind the Characters with Joe Murray: The Bigheads

Season Three:
Disc One:
Bye, Bye Birdie / Belch of Destiny
The Emperor's New Joe / Schnit-Heads
Sugar-Frosted Frights / Ed Is Dead: A Thriller!
Fish-N-Chumps / Camera Shy
Nothing to Sneeze At / Old Fogey Froggy
Manic Mechanic / Rocko's Happy Vermin
I See London, I See France / The Fatlands

Disc Two:
Fortune Cookie / Dear John
Speaking Terms / Tooth and Nail
Wacky Delly (Parts 1 & 2)
The Big Question / The Big Answer
An Elk for Heffer / Scrubbin' Down Under
Zanzibar! / Fatal Contraption
Bonus Features:
Commentary by Creator Joe Murray on select episodes

Season Four:
Disc One:
With Friends Like These / Sailing the Seven Zzz's
Pranksters / From Here to Maternity
Ed Good, Rocko Bad / Teed Off
Wimp on the Barbie / Yarn Benders
Mama's Boy / Feisty Geist
S.W.A.K. / Magic Meatball
Closet Clown / Seat to Stardom

Disc Two:
The High-Five of Doom / Fly Burgers
Heff in a Handbasket / Wallaby on Wheels
Dumbells / Rug Birds
Hypno-Puppy Luv / Driving Mrs. Wolfe
Put to Pasture / Future Schlock
Turkey Time / Floundering Fathers
Bonus Features:
"Wacky Delly" Live 2012

Rocko's Modern Life: The Complete Series fast facts:
Street Date: November 20, 2018
Catalog: 59200071000 (US); 59200072000 (CAN)
Running Time: 21hours & 32 minutes
Audio: English Stereo
S.R.P.: $33.99

Okay, show of hands who besides me loved watching Rocko's Modern Life back in the day? 

Comments

This way you are not overwhelmed with the expense satta king satta bazaar
satta king satta Bazaar of making over your house to use alternative energy.
Play bazaar said…
play bazaar satta king Read over your health insurance policy thoroughly to discover which medications are covered by it.The list changes yearly, so check the list every time you re-enroll to avoid any unpleasant surprises.
Time management is most important for your business. Employ time saving methods, such as, insisting that your team members prequalify certain prospects before you speak with the person. And to make sure your lead is a real opportunity. Always speak with them on the phone before you go out to meet them in person. Satta King Proven Network Marketing Strategies To Help You Play Bazaar

Popular posts from this blog

Jeepers! It's January Hop

Happy New Year! What better way to kick off the new year than with a giveaway! I am so excited to join The Mommy Island, The Kids Did It and 90+ other fab blogs in the first big giveaway hop of 2018! Here’s your chance to start the new year off with a win. One lucky Three Boys and an Old Lady blog reader will receive a $15 Walmart eGift card. $10 may not seem like a lot but it’s enough to stock up on some last minute Christmas clearance gifts. Trust me. I bought a 6’ Christmas tree WITH lights, 2 animal massagers, 3 Jelly Belly BeanBoozled Jelly Beans Mystery Bean Dispenser, Christmas cards and wrapping paper less than $20 during an after Christmas Walmart shopping trip. I was searching for some cough syrup when my friend’s kid spotted the Jelly Belly BeanBoozled Jelly Beans Mystery Bean Dispenser on sale for 50 cents. What a steal! The regular price is $10 so to find them on sale for 50 cents was a deal. We cleared the shelves. A few rows down we spotted some anima

Maple and Brown Sugar Air Fryer Bacon

I've been raving about my Instant Pot but now I have a new favorite... the Air Fryer.   O M G This thing is amazing!  I don't know why I was so late to the Air Fryer craze but I am so glad I am finally onboard.   I've been talking about getting one and then after my aunt posted pics of her new air fryer, that was it off to Best Buy I went.   I wasn't sure how big of a unit I would need but I figured the 2.5 liter would suffice.  I chose the Chefman Express.  It was priced on the shelves for $85 but online for $75.99 and my local store matched the price AND I had my Swagbucks Best Buy QR code so I got 500 SBs + 2 SBs for every dollar spent so that's another 170 SBs.  So, after discounts, my air fryer ended up costing me less than the sale price.  Woohoo! There were some fancy ones on the shelves with digital display but after checking the reviews I figured since I don't fry much this model would suffice. When I think of fried foods, I think

A Pit Stop at Sho Nuff Hot Tamales in Greenville, Mississippi

My cousin and I were driving along and our tummies were rumbling as we crossed the Mississippi state line on US-82.  We didn't really have any particular dish in mind for lunch but we started seeing signs saying "Hot Tamales". "Hot Tamales", my Philly cousin asked. "Yep", I replied nonchalantly.  "I remember reading something about hot tamales being a big thing here in the Delta."   We kept driving and finally decided we would have to try these famous Mississippi Delta hot tamales. Now to decide which one.  There were literally dozens of tamale spots.  We happened upon a restaurant called Sho-Nuff and decided it was the one. We parked and entered the large, delightfully decorated restaurant.  The wall was plastered with local and national awards in recognition of those hot tamales.   There was a sign touting Sho-Nuff as the winner of the local newspaper's favorite restaurant award and 3rd place winner in the annual  Delta Hot Ta