Skip to main content

Bedtime for Baby Hello Lilac, Good Morning Yellow

Disclosure: Many thanks to MM Publicity for the opportunity to review this book

My niece is learning her colors and every time she sees something in a color she recognizes she LOUDLY tells everyone what color she sees.  One day at church she saw one a red Bible, pointed to it and said "RED" while the pastor was speaking.  The entire church burst into laughter from this squeaky little voice saying "RED" over and over as my sister kept nodding in agreement while trying to quiet my niece.  It was just too cute.

This fab auntie is so excited to share Hello Lilac, Good Morning Yellow with her.  This cute book explores so many colors way outside the primary and introduces a tone of objects.  It's such a cute picture book and totally interactive.

Hello Lilac, Good Morning Yellow: Introducing children to colors and in the process expanding their vocabulary, this book will delight young readers, who will recognize the myriad of things that make their world colorful. 
A sunny morning introduces the color yellow and leads young readers to a light bulb, a fuzzy baby chick, a lemon, and a friendly lion. A snowman, a sheep, an egg, and a soccer ball reveal that white has endless variations. Green takes readers outside to look at a leaf, a frog, and a caterpillar while a brown bear is surrounded by a wooden spoon, a basket, a girl’s braid, and a broom.
Gorgeously illustrated, this engaging book is sure to capture a child’s imagination and is perfect for young ones to read with their parents.


What' is one of your child's favorite picture books?


Comments

Looking To Be Educated About Green Energy? Try These Tips!

Using green energy in our homes is satta king satta Bazaar an excellent way to help our world stay clean and livable.
Play bazaar said…
If you have a job, talk to your boss about employee-based health insurance.play bazaar satta king
When you are meeting a new prospect, do not try to attack them with your enthusiasm. Stay calm and give your prospect respect by having an actual conversation. If you go into every new contact with a "sale, sale, sale!" strategy, you will lose many potential customers. Many people are turned off by an over-enthusiastic approach. Satta King Proven Network Marketing Strategies To Help You Play Bazaar
Play Bazaar said…
When working to improve in the area of leadership, it is vital that you develop competency. People need to trust that you know what you are doing in order to feel confident in your leadership ability. Instill confidence in those who follow you by finding a mentor to help you become truly proficient in what you do. Satta King What You Must Know About Leadership Skills Satta King
play bazaar said…
Before you begin work, think of how valuable your time is. If are going to to a certain job, what do you want to make per hour? If you're willing to do the job for a little bit of money, you will never make more. No one will pay you more if you're willing to accept less. playbazaar satta king

Popular posts from this blog

Jeepers! It's January Hop

Happy New Year! What better way to kick off the new year than with a giveaway! I am so excited to join The Mommy Island, The Kids Did It and 90+ other fab blogs in the first big giveaway hop of 2018! Here’s your chance to start the new year off with a win. One lucky Three Boys and an Old Lady blog reader will receive a $15 Walmart eGift card. $10 may not seem like a lot but it’s enough to stock up on some last minute Christmas clearance gifts. Trust me. I bought a 6’ Christmas tree WITH lights, 2 animal massagers, 3 Jelly Belly BeanBoozled Jelly Beans Mystery Bean Dispenser, Christmas cards and wrapping paper less than $20 during an after Christmas Walmart shopping trip. I was searching for some cough syrup when my friend’s kid spotted the Jelly Belly BeanBoozled Jelly Beans Mystery Bean Dispenser on sale for 50 cents. What a steal! The regular price is $10 so to find them on sale for 50 cents was a deal. We cleared the shelves. A few rows down we spotted some anima

Maple and Brown Sugar Air Fryer Bacon

I've been raving about my Instant Pot but now I have a new favorite... the Air Fryer.   O M G This thing is amazing!  I don't know why I was so late to the Air Fryer craze but I am so glad I am finally onboard.   I've been talking about getting one and then after my aunt posted pics of her new air fryer, that was it off to Best Buy I went.   I wasn't sure how big of a unit I would need but I figured the 2.5 liter would suffice.  I chose the Chefman Express.  It was priced on the shelves for $85 but online for $75.99 and my local store matched the price AND I had my Swagbucks Best Buy QR code so I got 500 SBs + 2 SBs for every dollar spent so that's another 170 SBs.  So, after discounts, my air fryer ended up costing me less than the sale price.  Woohoo! There were some fancy ones on the shelves with digital display but after checking the reviews I figured since I don't fry much this model would suffice. When I think of fried foods, I think

A Pit Stop at Sho Nuff Hot Tamales in Greenville, Mississippi

My cousin and I were driving along and our tummies were rumbling as we crossed the Mississippi state line on US-82.  We didn't really have any particular dish in mind for lunch but we started seeing signs saying "Hot Tamales". "Hot Tamales", my Philly cousin asked. "Yep", I replied nonchalantly.  "I remember reading something about hot tamales being a big thing here in the Delta."   We kept driving and finally decided we would have to try these famous Mississippi Delta hot tamales. Now to decide which one.  There were literally dozens of tamale spots.  We happened upon a restaurant called Sho-Nuff and decided it was the one. We parked and entered the large, delightfully decorated restaurant.  The wall was plastered with local and national awards in recognition of those hot tamales.   There was a sign touting Sho-Nuff as the winner of the local newspaper's favorite restaurant award and 3rd place winner in the annual  Delta Hot Ta