Skip to main content

RUGRATS: SEASON THREE & RUGRATS: SEASON FOUR Both Available on @NickelodeonDVD February 6, 2018

 Following last year's release of the first two seasons of Rugrats on DVD, fans will love the next set of baby adventures with Rugrats: Season Three and Rugrats: Season Four each available on DVD February 6, 2018.

Rugrats: Season Three contains all 52 episodes from the show's third season and features classic episodes like "Naked Tommy" and "Angelica Breaks a Leg." Viewers will have a blast as they join Tommy, Chuckie and the gang as they grab a screwdriver, break out of the playpen and embark on over ten hours of grand adventures to the moon, north pole and even to Chuckie's first haircut!

Rugrats: Season Four picks up right where season three leaves off and contains over six hours and two discs of adorable adventures from season four. Fans won't want to miss the chance to relive the classic Rugrats family vacation, meet Spike's babies or laugh along as Phil and Chuckie discover the joys of dresses!

Produced by Nickelodeon Home Entertainment and distributed by Paramount Home Media Distribution, Rugrats: Season Three and Rugrats: Season Four will be available on DVD February 6, 2018, for the suggested retail price of $16.99 and $10.99, respectively.

Rugrats: Season Three contains the following episodes:
DISC ONE

  • Dummi Bear Dinner Disaster/Twins' Pique
  • Chuckie's First Haircut/Cool Hand Angelica
  • Tricycle Thief/Rhinoceritis!
  • Grandpa Moves Out/ The Legend of Satchmo
  • Circus Angelicus/The Stork
  • The Baby Vanishes/Farewell, My Friend
  • When Wishes Come True/Angelica Breaks a Leg

DISC TWO:

  • The Last Babysitter/Sour Pickles
  • Reptar 2010/Stu Gets a Job
  • Give & Take/ The Gold Rush
  • Home Movies/The Mysterious Mr. Friend
  • Cuffed/The Blizzard
  • Destination Moon/Angelica's Birthday
  • Princess Angelica/The Odd Couple

DISC THREE:

  • Naked Tommy/Tommy And The Secret Club
  • Under Chuckie's Bed/Chuckie is Rich
  • Mommy's Little Assets/Chuckie's Wonderful Life
  • In The Dreamtime/The Unfair Pair
  • Chuckie's Red Hair/Spike Runs Away
  • The Alien/Mr. Clean

DISC FOUR:

  • Angelica's Worst Nightmare/The Mega Diaper Babies
  • New Kid in Town/Pickles vs. Pickles
  • Passover
  • Kid TV/The Sky is Falling
  • I Remember Melville/No More Cookies
  • Cradle Attraction/Moving Away

Rugrats: Season Three Fast Facts
Street Date: February 6, 2018
Catalog: 59195090000 (US); 59195092000 (CAN)
Running Time: 10 hours and 39 minutes
Audio: English 5.1 Dolby Digital
S.R.P.: $16.99

Rugrats: Season Four contains the following episodes:
DISC ONE:

  • Vacation
  • Mother's Day
  • Chanukah
  • Spike's Babies/Chicken Pops
  • Radio Daze/Psycho Angelica
  • America's Wackiest Home Movies/The 'Lympics
  • The CarWash/Heat Wave
  • Angelica's Last Stand/Clan of the Duck

DISC TWO:

  • Faire Play/The Smell of Success
  • The Turkey Who Came to Dinner
  • Potty Training Spike/The Art Fair
  • Send in the Clouds/In the Naval
  • The Mattress/Looking for Jack
  • Hiccups/Autumn Leaves
  • Dust Bunnies/Educating Angelica
  • Ransom of Cynthia/Turtle Recall
  • Angelica Orders Out/Let It Snow

Rugrats: Season Four Fast Facts
Street Date: February 6, 2018
Catalog: 59195091000 (US); 59195093000 (CAN)
Running Time: 6 hours and 53 minutes
Audio: English 5.1 Dolby Digital
S.R.P.: $10.99

Comments

Sarah Bailey said…
Hands up I used to love Rugrats when I was kid - love that it is coming out on DVD.

Popular posts from this blog

Maple and Brown Sugar Air Fryer Bacon

I've been raving about my Instant Pot but now I have a new favorite... the Air Fryer.   O M G This thing is amazing!  I don't know why I was so late to the Air Fryer craze but I am so glad I am finally onboard.   I've been talking about getting one and then after my aunt posted pics of her new air fryer, that was it off to Best Buy I went.   I wasn't sure how big of a unit I would need but I figured the 2.5 liter would suffice.  I chose the Chefman Express.  It was priced on the shelves for $85 but online for $75.99 and my local store matched the price AND I had my Swagbucks Best Buy QR code so I got 500 SBs + 2 SBs for every dollar spent so that's another 170 SBs.  So, after discounts, my air fryer ended up costing me less than the sale price.  Woohoo! There were some fancy ones on the shelves with digital display but after checking the reviews I figured since I don't fry much this model would suffice. When I think of fried foods, I think

Jeepers! It's January Hop

Happy New Year! What better way to kick off the new year than with a giveaway! I am so excited to join The Mommy Island, The Kids Did It and 90+ other fab blogs in the first big giveaway hop of 2018! Here’s your chance to start the new year off with a win. One lucky Three Boys and an Old Lady blog reader will receive a $15 Walmart eGift card. $10 may not seem like a lot but it’s enough to stock up on some last minute Christmas clearance gifts. Trust me. I bought a 6’ Christmas tree WITH lights, 2 animal massagers, 3 Jelly Belly BeanBoozled Jelly Beans Mystery Bean Dispenser, Christmas cards and wrapping paper less than $20 during an after Christmas Walmart shopping trip. I was searching for some cough syrup when my friend’s kid spotted the Jelly Belly BeanBoozled Jelly Beans Mystery Bean Dispenser on sale for 50 cents. What a steal! The regular price is $10 so to find them on sale for 50 cents was a deal. We cleared the shelves. A few rows down we spotted some anima

A Pit Stop at Sho Nuff Hot Tamales in Greenville, Mississippi

My cousin and I were driving along and our tummies were rumbling as we crossed the Mississippi state line on US-82.  We didn't really have any particular dish in mind for lunch but we started seeing signs saying "Hot Tamales". "Hot Tamales", my Philly cousin asked. "Yep", I replied nonchalantly.  "I remember reading something about hot tamales being a big thing here in the Delta."   We kept driving and finally decided we would have to try these famous Mississippi Delta hot tamales. Now to decide which one.  There were literally dozens of tamale spots.  We happened upon a restaurant called Sho-Nuff and decided it was the one. We parked and entered the large, delightfully decorated restaurant.  The wall was plastered with local and national awards in recognition of those hot tamales.   There was a sign touting Sho-Nuff as the winner of the local newspaper's favorite restaurant award and 3rd place winner in the annual  Delta Hot Ta