Skip to main content

Save on Tickets to Sesame Street Live! Let’s Party! + some Activity Sheets

Sesame Street Live! Let’s Party! is on tour and making stops at Oracle Arena in Oakland, CA and City National Civic Auditorium in San Jose, CA.

I am so excited to take the kids to this show.  It brings back so many memories for me.  I grew up watching Sesame Street.  Now granted I was an adult when the Tickle Me Elmo craze happened I was so happy to get my hands on one of those coveted hot toys of that time.  I think we still have a Tickle Me Elmo in the attic somewhere.  In fact I'm sure of it. 
Remember Maria?  Remember Gordon?  
These are Sesame Street friends from way, way, way back in the day. 

I can't wait to see all our favorites Sesame Street friends live and in person! 

Jump to the beat on Sesame Street at an all-new, interactive show that unfolds on one of the world’s most famous streets. It’s the funniest, furriest party in the neighborhood!

Jump to the beat with your friends on Sesame Street! Introducing an all-new, interactive show that unfolds on one of the world’s most famous streets at the funniest, furriest party in the neighborhood… get ready for Sesame Street Live! Let’s Party!


Learn new songs and sing along to familiar favorites with Oscar and Cookie Monster; build a snowman with Elmo; flap your wings with Big Bird; marvel at Abby’s magic; be amazed when Super Grover flies; and move to the rhythm with Rosita.

Anything’s possible when everyone who shares something in common gets together. Kick your feet to the beat at Sesame Street Live! Let’s Party!

Click here to visit Ticketmaster and save 20% on tickets to any performance with the code MOM

*Savings not valid on VIP,Front Row, or other premium seats. No double discounts. Service charges, handling and facility fees may apply*


Click on the pics below to download some fun coloring and activity sheets!

Get social and connect with Sesame Street Live 
  • Facebook: Sesame Street Live
  • Twitter: @SesameStLive
  • IG: @SesameStreetLive
Who's your, I mean your kid's favorite Sesame Street friend?  

Comments

Alli Smith said…
My kids loved Sesame Street when they were young. So did I! I'd have to say that Kermit the Frog is my favorite character, but I love them all.
AiringMyLaundry said…
My kids would have loved this when they were tiny. Heck, my daughter is 10 and would probably still have fun. We have Sea World near us and there's a Sesame Street area where they'll do dance parties and she'll join in.
Jeannette said…
My nephew loves Sesame Street. He will sit and watch Sesame Street the second to the second that it's over. It is one of the only shows that he loves. This was definitely something that he would like to see
joannabri said…
My girls weren't as into Sesame Street as I was as a kid. I do know a lot of kids that do love Sesame Street that would love this.
candy said…
My children grew up watching Sesame Street like so many children did. Always a great wholesome show. Miss Piggy was a family favorite.
Lisa Favre said…
I'm always looking for a good deal and love the fact that this has to do with Sesame Street live! I am a huge fan of Sesame Street myself and love the fact that my family enjoys it.
Farrah Less G. said…
I grow up watching Sesame Streets and till now when I see it it brings a lot of good memories. Cookie monster , Bert and Ernie are my favorite characters.
Sarah Bailey said…
I used to love Sesame Street as a kid how cool they do live shows now! And hey if your headed to one it is always good to pick up a discount.
Anonymous said…
This would be so much fun to attend. My kids have been begging to go and see this! Thanks for the heads up on the great deal.
We went to Sesame Place a couple of years ago and my youngest loved it. He would have enjoyed Sesame Live as well.
Ruth I said…
We grew up watching Sesame Street! We enjoy all the music and character from the show. It must be great and fun to experience that!
Kita Bryant said…
My kids used to love Sesame Street. They are too old for it now though. Sad day!
Ali Rost said…
I have the best memories of taking my kids to see Sesame Street Live when they were little. Big Bird, Oscar the Grouch, and Cookie Monster were their favorites. This looks like such a great deal on tickets! Thank-you so much for passing along to your readers! x
Unknown said…
Oh man! I wish this was nearby us. My younger kiddos would love to go to this show.
Nikka Shae said…
Wow! It’s been so long since my kids watched this show. They used to love it and Cookie Monster!
beachhutcook said…
My boys loved Sesame Street. It was always a pleasure to watch it with them too.
Cyn said…
Oh gosh, my daughter adored Sesame Street Live. We saw it when she was 3 1/2 and she was enthralled the whole time. I cant wait to take my grandson to one of the shows.
Dogvills said…
I grew up watching Sesame Street. Same with my kids. We also loved the Muppet Show! It one awesome educational show. Honestly, I learned basic Spanish from watching it!
Anosa Malanga said…
Sesame Street is one of those who never gets old. Still kids love them very much. We are now old yet it never gets old. My cousins still watches and love it too! I need to share the discount codes to their parents.

Popular posts from this blog

Jeepers! It's January Hop

Happy New Year! What better way to kick off the new year than with a giveaway! I am so excited to join The Mommy Island, The Kids Did It and 90+ other fab blogs in the first big giveaway hop of 2018! Here’s your chance to start the new year off with a win. One lucky Three Boys and an Old Lady blog reader will receive a $15 Walmart eGift card. $10 may not seem like a lot but it’s enough to stock up on some last minute Christmas clearance gifts. Trust me. I bought a 6’ Christmas tree WITH lights, 2 animal massagers, 3 Jelly Belly BeanBoozled Jelly Beans Mystery Bean Dispenser, Christmas cards and wrapping paper less than $20 during an after Christmas Walmart shopping trip. I was searching for some cough syrup when my friend’s kid spotted the Jelly Belly BeanBoozled Jelly Beans Mystery Bean Dispenser on sale for 50 cents. What a steal! The regular price is $10 so to find them on sale for 50 cents was a deal. We cleared the shelves. A few rows down we spotted some anima

Maple and Brown Sugar Air Fryer Bacon

I've been raving about my Instant Pot but now I have a new favorite... the Air Fryer.   O M G This thing is amazing!  I don't know why I was so late to the Air Fryer craze but I am so glad I am finally onboard.   I've been talking about getting one and then after my aunt posted pics of her new air fryer, that was it off to Best Buy I went.   I wasn't sure how big of a unit I would need but I figured the 2.5 liter would suffice.  I chose the Chefman Express.  It was priced on the shelves for $85 but online for $75.99 and my local store matched the price AND I had my Swagbucks Best Buy QR code so I got 500 SBs + 2 SBs for every dollar spent so that's another 170 SBs.  So, after discounts, my air fryer ended up costing me less than the sale price.  Woohoo! There were some fancy ones on the shelves with digital display but after checking the reviews I figured since I don't fry much this model would suffice. When I think of fried foods, I think

A Pit Stop at Sho Nuff Hot Tamales in Greenville, Mississippi

My cousin and I were driving along and our tummies were rumbling as we crossed the Mississippi state line on US-82.  We didn't really have any particular dish in mind for lunch but we started seeing signs saying "Hot Tamales". "Hot Tamales", my Philly cousin asked. "Yep", I replied nonchalantly.  "I remember reading something about hot tamales being a big thing here in the Delta."   We kept driving and finally decided we would have to try these famous Mississippi Delta hot tamales. Now to decide which one.  There were literally dozens of tamale spots.  We happened upon a restaurant called Sho-Nuff and decided it was the one. We parked and entered the large, delightfully decorated restaurant.  The wall was plastered with local and national awards in recognition of those hot tamales.   There was a sign touting Sho-Nuff as the winner of the local newspaper's favorite restaurant award and 3rd place winner in the annual  Delta Hot Ta