Skip to main content

Spring Into Deals - Discover


To celebrate the beginning of Spring, Swagbucks is offering HUGE SB on Discover offers, so now’s the time to try out some of these products and services! If you're not familiar, Swagbucks is a site where you earn points (called SB) for checking out deals and products from different companies. Then you redeem those SB for gift cards to places like Amazon, PayPal, Starbucks, Walmart, Target, and many more. You can also earn SB for things like shopping online, taking surveys, watching videos, and searching the web!

To take advantage of the Spring Into Deals bonanza and check out over 100 Deals that are now more rewarding than ever, just click here to get started

Here’s just a few deals you’ll find:
  • Divine Eats = earn 50 SB
  • Church’s Chicken = earn 100 SB
  • Auntie Anne’s = earn 100 SB
  • 60 Seconds Home Life Insurance = earn 100 SB 
We’re also giving you even more SB on our most popular offers for a limited time:
  • Uber: Need extra cash? Earn with Uber & Get $90 in Gift Cards! Sign Up and Earn 3,250 SB. Take your first passenger and earn 5,750 SB?
  • Puzzle Buzz: Get 2 Free highlights Activity & Coloring Books + Stickers and earn 750 SB
  • Just Fab: Get 2 paris of shoes for the price of 1! Take a fun fashion quiz and earn 200 SB. Buy 1 pair of shoes and earn 2,500 SB
  • Winc: Discover your unique wine personality! Sign Up & earn –2,500 SB on your first order. + Earn an additional 2,000 SB when you stay subscribed for 2 months. 
  • eStories: Find your next favorite Audiobook and earn 2,000 SB!?
  • Degustabox: Receive delicious food straight to your door and earn 1,000 SB
  • Foodstirs: Introducing Foodstirs' simply delicious Darling Daisy Cookie backing kit. Purchase a 3 month subscription NOW with code SB50 and earn 4,000 SB?
Check out all these great offers plus many many more! But hurry, this limited time offer is only good through April 16th. As a special bonus, if you sign up through my links this month and earn 300 SB before May 1st, you'll get a bonus $3 (300 SB) added to your account at the beginning of next month!

Click here to get started today!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Maple and Brown Sugar Air Fryer Bacon

I've been raving about my Instant Pot but now I have a new favorite... the Air Fryer.   O M G This thing is amazing!  I don't know why I was so late to the Air Fryer craze but I am so glad I am finally onboard.   I've been talking about getting one and then after my aunt posted pics of her new air fryer, that was it off to Best Buy I went.   I wasn't sure how big of a unit I would need but I figured the 2.5 liter would suffice.  I chose the Chefman Express.  It was priced on the shelves for $85 but online for $75.99 and my local store matched the price AND I had my Swagbucks Best Buy QR code so I got 500 SBs + 2 SBs for every dollar spent so that's another 170 SBs.  So, after discounts, my air fryer ended up costing me less than the sale price.  Woohoo! There were some fancy ones on the shelves with digital display but after checking the reviews I figured since I don't fry much this model would suffice. When I think of fried foods, I think

Jeepers! It's January Hop

Happy New Year! What better way to kick off the new year than with a giveaway! I am so excited to join The Mommy Island, The Kids Did It and 90+ other fab blogs in the first big giveaway hop of 2018! Here’s your chance to start the new year off with a win. One lucky Three Boys and an Old Lady blog reader will receive a $15 Walmart eGift card. $10 may not seem like a lot but it’s enough to stock up on some last minute Christmas clearance gifts. Trust me. I bought a 6’ Christmas tree WITH lights, 2 animal massagers, 3 Jelly Belly BeanBoozled Jelly Beans Mystery Bean Dispenser, Christmas cards and wrapping paper less than $20 during an after Christmas Walmart shopping trip. I was searching for some cough syrup when my friend’s kid spotted the Jelly Belly BeanBoozled Jelly Beans Mystery Bean Dispenser on sale for 50 cents. What a steal! The regular price is $10 so to find them on sale for 50 cents was a deal. We cleared the shelves. A few rows down we spotted some anima

A Pit Stop at Sho Nuff Hot Tamales in Greenville, Mississippi

My cousin and I were driving along and our tummies were rumbling as we crossed the Mississippi state line on US-82.  We didn't really have any particular dish in mind for lunch but we started seeing signs saying "Hot Tamales". "Hot Tamales", my Philly cousin asked. "Yep", I replied nonchalantly.  "I remember reading something about hot tamales being a big thing here in the Delta."   We kept driving and finally decided we would have to try these famous Mississippi Delta hot tamales. Now to decide which one.  There were literally dozens of tamale spots.  We happened upon a restaurant called Sho-Nuff and decided it was the one. We parked and entered the large, delightfully decorated restaurant.  The wall was plastered with local and national awards in recognition of those hot tamales.   There was a sign touting Sho-Nuff as the winner of the local newspaper's favorite restaurant award and 3rd place winner in the annual  Delta Hot Ta