|Disclosure: I am a Proud #NSNation Blogger and I received Nutrisystem in |
exchange for this review. The opinions expressed above are 100% mine
Nutrisystem turbo SHAKE is a protein powder and can be used in so many ways. I've used the protein powder to make mug cakes, pancakes and even a coffee mousse-like dessert. Each serving packs a whopping 15 grams of protein. One of my favorite ways to enjoy Nutrisystem turbo SHAKE is adding it smoothies.
We LOVE smoothies. Smoothies are perfect for any time of day, breakfast, lunch, dinner or even as a filling snack. Before Nutrisystem I had a pretty basic smoothie base: non-fat yogurt, ice and fresh fruit. Since being on Nutrisystem I've learned a few ways to make my smoothies even MORE healthy be simply adding Nutrisystem turbo SHAKE. Smoothies are a great way to add a little variety to your Nutrisystem meal plan.
Check out these quick and easy smoothie recipes.
Each recipe begins with 3 simple ingredients:
1 cup ice
1 cup water
1 Nutrisystem turbo SHAKE packet
What you add next is up to you.
1. Choco Banana Smoothie: Add a banana
2. Chocolate Mint Smoothie: Add 1/4 teaspoon mint extract and top with a sprig of mint
3. Choco Strawberry Smoothie: Add a 1/2 cup of strawberries
4. Choco Berry Smoothie: Add a 1/2 cup of fresh or frozen berries i.e. blueberries, raspberries, goji berries
5. Choco PB Smoothie: Add 1 teaspoon peanut butter see below
Lbs. lost this week: 1
Total lbs. Lost: 19