Skip to main content

NICKELODEON FAVORITES: A VERY NICK JR. CHRISTMAS Now Available on @NickelodeonDVD

Halloween is just days away which means the holiday season is in full swing.  I am looking forward to spending quality time with family and watching our favorite holiday shows. 

This year, The Little Old Lady will be surprised to see some of her favorite Nick Jr. friends in Nickelodeon Favorites: A Very Nick Jr. Christmas.  She loves Shimmer and Shine and Wallykazam! and I dare not forget about the Littlest One, he's a fan of Blaze and the Monster Machines. 

Nickelodeon preschool favorites from the past and present come together to help celebrate the most wonderful time of the year in the all-new collection, Nickelodeon Favorites: A Very Nick Jr. Christmas.
And we'll be on the lookout for Paw Patrol:  Pups Save Christmas which hits stores on November 1.


Nickelodeon Favorites: A Very Nick Jr. Christmas is a jolly and joyful collection of  beloved shows like Dora and Friends: Into the City! and Bubble Guppies, along with new hit shows like Shimmer and Shine, Wallykazam! and Blaze and the Monster Machines. Whether it's racing to rescue lost Christmas presents with Blaze or visiting Santa with Shimmer and Shine, there's no shortage of holiday cheer and festive adventure.

Produced by Nickelodeon Home Entertainment and distributed by Paramount Home Media Distribution, Nickelodeon Favorites: A Very Nick Jr. Christmas  is available on DVD for the suggested retail price of $14.99.

Nickelodeon Favorites: A Very Nick Jr. Christmas includes the following episodes:

Blaze and the Monster Machines - "Monster Machine Christmas" - It's Christmas Eve and Blaze and AJ are helping Santa and his elves load his magic bag full of presents to deliver all over the world. Crusher wants to open his present early and sends all the presents flying away while sneaking into Santa's bag. It's up to Blaze, AJ and Crusher to rescue the presents and deliver them all before Christmas morning.

Shimmer and Shine - "Santa's Little Genies" - It's Christmas Eve and Leah forgot to mail Zac's letter to Santa. When she calls on Shimmer and Shine to help deliver the letter, they transport her to the North Pole where Leah can deliver the letter to Santa in person. After Leah accidentally wishes Santa to a tropical island, it's up to the girls to deliver the presents and save Christmas.

Dora and Friends: Into the City! - "Shivers the Snowman" - Dora and friends help a brave but lost snowman named Shivers keep his promise of always going back to his friend Carolina.

Bubble Guppies - "A Very Guppy Christmas!" - When Mr. Grouper's van gets stuck in the holiday snow, Mr. Claws and his horse Snowflake come to the rescue. As snow falls and bells jingle, the Bubble Guppies will experience their first sleigh ride.

Wallykazam! - "Wally Saves the Trollidays" - Bobgoblin gets his hands on the Jingle Troll's sack of magical wishes.

Wallykazam! - "Snow Place Like Home" - Wally and Norville discover a lost baby dragon and have to help him find his home.

Nickelodeon Favorites: A Very Nick Jr. Christmas Fast Facts
Street Date: October 11, 2016
Catalog: 59180590000 (US); 59181064000 (CAN)
Running Time: 137 Minutes
Audio: English 5.1 Dolby Digital
S.R.P.: $14.99

Nickelodeon Favorites: A Very Nick Jr. Christmas is available wherever Nickelodeon DVDs are sold including NickJr shop, Amazon, Walmart and more.




Disclosure: Many thanks to Nickelodeon for the opportunity to review and share this new release.  Visit http://threeboysandanoldlady.blogspot.com/p/contact-us-media-kit-disclosure-policy.html for the complete Disclosure Policy of Three Boys and an Old Lady blog.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Jeepers! It's January Hop

Happy New Year! What better way to kick off the new year than with a giveaway! I am so excited to join The Mommy Island, The Kids Did It and 90+ other fab blogs in the first big giveaway hop of 2018! Here’s your chance to start the new year off with a win. One lucky Three Boys and an Old Lady blog reader will receive a $15 Walmart eGift card. $10 may not seem like a lot but it’s enough to stock up on some last minute Christmas clearance gifts. Trust me. I bought a 6’ Christmas tree WITH lights, 2 animal massagers, 3 Jelly Belly BeanBoozled Jelly Beans Mystery Bean Dispenser, Christmas cards and wrapping paper less than $20 during an after Christmas Walmart shopping trip. I was searching for some cough syrup when my friend’s kid spotted the Jelly Belly BeanBoozled Jelly Beans Mystery Bean Dispenser on sale for 50 cents. What a steal! The regular price is $10 so to find them on sale for 50 cents was a deal. We cleared the shelves. A few rows down we spotted some anima

Maple and Brown Sugar Air Fryer Bacon

I've been raving about my Instant Pot but now I have a new favorite... the Air Fryer.   O M G This thing is amazing!  I don't know why I was so late to the Air Fryer craze but I am so glad I am finally onboard.   I've been talking about getting one and then after my aunt posted pics of her new air fryer, that was it off to Best Buy I went.   I wasn't sure how big of a unit I would need but I figured the 2.5 liter would suffice.  I chose the Chefman Express.  It was priced on the shelves for $85 but online for $75.99 and my local store matched the price AND I had my Swagbucks Best Buy QR code so I got 500 SBs + 2 SBs for every dollar spent so that's another 170 SBs.  So, after discounts, my air fryer ended up costing me less than the sale price.  Woohoo! There were some fancy ones on the shelves with digital display but after checking the reviews I figured since I don't fry much this model would suffice. When I think of fried foods, I think

A Pit Stop at Sho Nuff Hot Tamales in Greenville, Mississippi

My cousin and I were driving along and our tummies were rumbling as we crossed the Mississippi state line on US-82.  We didn't really have any particular dish in mind for lunch but we started seeing signs saying "Hot Tamales". "Hot Tamales", my Philly cousin asked. "Yep", I replied nonchalantly.  "I remember reading something about hot tamales being a big thing here in the Delta."   We kept driving and finally decided we would have to try these famous Mississippi Delta hot tamales. Now to decide which one.  There were literally dozens of tamale spots.  We happened upon a restaurant called Sho-Nuff and decided it was the one. We parked and entered the large, delightfully decorated restaurant.  The wall was plastered with local and national awards in recognition of those hot tamales.   There was a sign touting Sho-Nuff as the winner of the local newspaper's favorite restaurant award and 3rd place winner in the annual  Delta Hot Ta