March 25, 2016

How to Boil Eggs


It's Easter weekend and I figured my fellow Easter Bunny helpers would appreciate a few tips on how to boil eggs.  We'll cover dying them in another post.  One thing at a time folks, one thing at a time.

I have a friend who doesn't cook.  Granted it's just her and her husband at home, she really doesn't cook.  It's just not her thing.  She is a master of many but cooking ain't one.  We were prepping for a community Easter egg hunt and I asked her to donate a couple dozen boiled eggs and her response was "I would, but you're gonna have to show me how to do it.  I really don't know how to boil eggs."

I didn't laugh.  Promise, because I know her and I know it's true.

She then chimed in with a story explaining what happened last time she ATTEMPTED to boil eggs.  "They were like not done."  YUK!  So, I was so happy to share my tried and true method of how to boil eggs and figured somewhere out there, someone is reading this post saying "THANK YOU TOMI!"


0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

Design by Custom Blog Designs/FreeStyleMama Creations