By providing polo shirts, blouses, skirts, skorts, pants, shoes, socks, undies and more. Why undies and more you ask? Lots of kids have *ahem* accidents at school. These accidents may be signs of enuresis, more commonly known as bedwetting.
Many children experience incidents of bedwetting while being potty trained. However, bedwetting in older, school-aged children can be embarrassing to the child as they may feel they're the only one with the condition. Trust me, I know. I had a child who suffered with enuresis and we tried everything from plastic sheets to waking our kid up throughout the night to relieve himself. Our pediatrician was instrumental in helping us help our kid and understand enuresis is quite common.
- 7 out of 10 of kids still wet the bed at age 7
- 15% still wet the bed at age 5
- 5% of children between ages 10 - 15 may suffer from occasional bouts of enuresis
- Talk to your child's pediatrician
- Limit fluids at bedtime
- Make sure your child empties bladder before going to bed
- Use absorbent training pants like Pampers UnderJams
Why Pampers UnderJams for night wear leakage protection? Simply put Pampers UnderJams features a NightLock ultra-absorbent core, ComfortWear quiet, cloth-like materials for privacy and a low waist so only your child knows they are wearing them!
Be sure to follow @Pampers and #ConquerBedWetting for more tips or click here to download a Children’s book about enuresis