Hey Swagbucks lovers (or really, any of you who love getting free gift cards)! I've got a tip that can help you earn more SB without doing more work. Here's the tip: Making Swagbucks Search your default search engine on your browser can help you earn significantly more SB! Instead of downloading a toolbar or bookmarking a specific page to go to, you can use Swagbucks Search just by typing your search terms into the URL field at the top of your browser. Scroll down below to see how to default your search engine to Swagbucks (for Chrome, Firefox and Internet Explorer).
Did you do it? OK, now here's the cool part: Swagbucks is giving away 20 prizes of 1,000 SB & 1 grand prize of 5,000 SB to lucky members who have made Swagbucks their default search! From now through Sept 12th, each search you do with Swagbucks (after making it your default search engine) gets you an entry into the drawing! Get up to 5 entries each day (max 25), in addition to any Swag Bucks you may earn! The 21 winners will be announced on Sept 17th!
A way to make earning SB easier to do? AND a chance to win 5,000 SB? Count me in! Here's how you can default your search to Swagbucks.
Haven't joined yet? Click here to sign up now and set up your search to make it easy to earn more -- and get you first free gift card even sooner!
- Go to Settings on your Chrome browser (the 3 lines on the top right of the browser)
- Click on “Settings” from the dropdown list
- Click on “Manage Search Engines”
- Look for Swagbucks under “Other Search Engines”
- Click “Make Default”
- Go to your browser search field, this can be found on the right of your address bar, and click the drop menu and look for Swagbucks
- Click on Swagbucks.
- Go to Search.Swagbucks.com
- Click the down arrow in the address bar
- Click on the magnifying glass
- Click “Add”.