Skip to main content

PUR Gum Adds Two New Flavors to Help You #KickAspertame


My orthodontist recommended that I chew sugar-free gum to help ease some of the discomfort of having braces.  There are a lot of sugar-free gums on the market but many are so heavy laden with chemicals I can't pronounce and lose their flavor quickly. What's the perk of chewing gum if the flavor dissipates soon after you start chewing?  None.  I am always trying new gums and really appreciate brands sending me samples of new gums to try.  

I also watch a certain weight loss show on tv and the contestants are always chewing gum during workouts and between meals. Chewing gum has become my go to choice between meals and it really is a better choice than some heavy calorie snack.  

Last year PÜR Gum sent me a few samples of their aspertame free gum to try and PÜR has become one of my favorite gums.  I love the variety of flavors so when PÜR revealed the newest members to its premium sugar and aspartame-free family, I was eager to try and share my views.

PÜR has added two mouth-watering flavors made with the highest quality ingredients and refreshing health properties.  Drum roll...

Introducing PÜR Cinnamon and PÜR Coolmint

PÜR Cinnamon captures the perfect balance of hot and sweet sensations from nature’s very own cinnamon bark! Infused naturally, PÜR’s hottest flavor is bringing the heat this summer made with absolutely no artificial ingredients!

PÜR Coolmint refreshes breath with a clean, crisp, and chilling flavor, with natural mint revitalizing senses for a refreshing and exhilarating experience.

PÜR Gum has become the #1 selling chewing gum in the health food market worldwide. In 2010, PÜR Gum was created as an alternative to commercial varieties of gum that contain aspartame, and is available in Peppermint, Spearmint, Pomegranate Mint, Wintergreen, Cinnamon, and Coolmint.  


PÜR Gum is:
  • Sugar-free
  • Vegan 
  • Gluten-free
  • Non-gmo
  • Nut-free
  • Dairy-free
  • Diabetic friendly
PÜR Gum is widely available at Health Food Stores, Whole Foods locations, Amazon.com, Sprouts, Meijer, Rexall, Sobeys, Jugo Juice and more than 10,000 health-conscious retailers in 25 countries worldwide. For more information, please visit PÜR online at www.pur-gum.com.





Disclosure:  Many thanks to PÜR for the opportunity to sample their new flavors and share my opinions.  I received samples of their new flavors in exchnage for this review.  I received no monetary compensation.  The views above are my own.  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Jeepers! It's January Hop

Happy New Year! What better way to kick off the new year than with a giveaway! I am so excited to join The Mommy Island, The Kids Did It and 90+ other fab blogs in the first big giveaway hop of 2018! Here’s your chance to start the new year off with a win. One lucky Three Boys and an Old Lady blog reader will receive a $15 Walmart eGift card. $10 may not seem like a lot but it’s enough to stock up on some last minute Christmas clearance gifts. Trust me. I bought a 6’ Christmas tree WITH lights, 2 animal massagers, 3 Jelly Belly BeanBoozled Jelly Beans Mystery Bean Dispenser, Christmas cards and wrapping paper less than $20 during an after Christmas Walmart shopping trip. I was searching for some cough syrup when my friend’s kid spotted the Jelly Belly BeanBoozled Jelly Beans Mystery Bean Dispenser on sale for 50 cents. What a steal! The regular price is $10 so to find them on sale for 50 cents was a deal. We cleared the shelves. A few rows down we spotted some anima

Maple and Brown Sugar Air Fryer Bacon

I've been raving about my Instant Pot but now I have a new favorite... the Air Fryer.   O M G This thing is amazing!  I don't know why I was so late to the Air Fryer craze but I am so glad I am finally onboard.   I've been talking about getting one and then after my aunt posted pics of her new air fryer, that was it off to Best Buy I went.   I wasn't sure how big of a unit I would need but I figured the 2.5 liter would suffice.  I chose the Chefman Express.  It was priced on the shelves for $85 but online for $75.99 and my local store matched the price AND I had my Swagbucks Best Buy QR code so I got 500 SBs + 2 SBs for every dollar spent so that's another 170 SBs.  So, after discounts, my air fryer ended up costing me less than the sale price.  Woohoo! There were some fancy ones on the shelves with digital display but after checking the reviews I figured since I don't fry much this model would suffice. When I think of fried foods, I think

A Pit Stop at Sho Nuff Hot Tamales in Greenville, Mississippi

My cousin and I were driving along and our tummies were rumbling as we crossed the Mississippi state line on US-82.  We didn't really have any particular dish in mind for lunch but we started seeing signs saying "Hot Tamales". "Hot Tamales", my Philly cousin asked. "Yep", I replied nonchalantly.  "I remember reading something about hot tamales being a big thing here in the Delta."   We kept driving and finally decided we would have to try these famous Mississippi Delta hot tamales. Now to decide which one.  There were literally dozens of tamale spots.  We happened upon a restaurant called Sho-Nuff and decided it was the one. We parked and entered the large, delightfully decorated restaurant.  The wall was plastered with local and national awards in recognition of those hot tamales.   There was a sign touting Sho-Nuff as the winner of the local newspaper's favorite restaurant award and 3rd place winner in the annual  Delta Hot Ta