Skip to main content

Books for the Whole Family from Studio Fun and Portable Press

Books make great gifts.  This year has been a wonderful year for children's books.  I am so excited my partners at Studio Fun International and Portable Press sent us some of their latest books just in time for holiday gift giving.  

There's a book for each age group:  Ages 3-5, 6-8 and 9-11 and these award winning books would be ideal gifts.

The first book features familiar Sesame Street characters.  I love Sesame Street.  I remember watching as a kid and I remember watching with each of my kids when they were younger plus this book is interactive.  

Come along with Grover and Elmo in this fun, interactive refresh of the classic storybook: Sesame Street: Another Monster at the End of This Book: An Interactive Adventure (Studio Fun International; ISBN: 978-0794441746; Hardcover $14.99; Ages 3-5)!

In this interactive version of the classic Sesame Street story, Grover tries everything to keep Elmo from turning another page and reaching the monster at the end of the book. With lift-the-flaps, sliders, and pop-up elements that kids will delight in, Another Monster is sure to be a new story time favorite!

2018 National Parenting Product Awards Winner. Tom Brannon’s illustrations are based on original artwork by Mike Smollin.

Disney The Nutcracker and the Four Realms: A Center Stage Pop-Up Book (Studio Fun International; ISBN: 978-0794442033; Hardcover $12.99; Ages 6-8) is a new companion title timed to the release of the major motion picture!

The Ballerina of the Realms dances on every page of this magical book! From Disney's all-new live action film The Nutcracker and the Four Realms, follow the elegant Ballerina of the Realms as she dances center stage in this artistic pop-up book, celebrating each of the unique and picturesque Four Realms. This beautiful format is a perfect holiday gift for fans of this classic tale, full of colorful characters and no shortage of surprises.

Read about and build the fastest ship in the galaxy with this out-of-this-world kit: Star Wars Build Your Own Millennium Falcon (Studio Fun International; ISBN: 978-0794442187; $10.99; Ages 6-8).
Join Han and Chewbacca aboard the fastest bucket of bolts in the galaxy. Packed with amazing puzzles and a Millennium Falcon of your own to build, there are hours of Star Wars fun to be had. Work out complete mazes, code words, and puzzles in the uniquely illustrated, full-color activity book. Then press out the pieces to create your very own mini Millennium Falcon model, perfect for re-creating famous scenes from the Star Wars saga. The model is made from a sturdy foam core. Press out the pieces to build the Millennium Falcon—with no glue required!

I Am a Wonder Woman by Ellen Bailey (Portable Press; ISBN: 978-1684125487; Paperback $14.99; Ages 9-11; 128 pages) is an entertaining and inspirational look at some of the most influential women in history, from ancient times to the modern day, including lesser known visionaries such as Annie Londonderry and Britta Tott, to household names like the Brontës, Cleopatra, Hellen Keller, J.K. Rowling, and more. 
Each page is filled with amazing stories about the women who have shaped the world and inspired others to follow in their footsteps. Readers can step into the lives of these pioneers by completing unique activities and answering thought-provoking questions for themselves. Quirky artwork throughout helps bring each woman’s story to life.

These books would make wonderful Christmas gifts for your young readers.  Be sure to click on each link before to learn more about each of these fab reads.

Comments

This avoids power loss in the cable. This also satta king satta Bazaar prevents the long cables from casting shadows over the PV cells.
Play bazaar said…
play bazaar satta king Read the policy completely, so you will not be taken aback when you are told that your insurance does not cover something.
If you come across to clients as enthusiastic, and that you really understand their individual needs, you will be successful in-network marketing. You will be able to give your clients' information that is extremely valuable to them, and they will start to form a relationship with you instead of just viewing you as another salesman. Satta King Proven Network Marketing Strategies To Help You Play Bazaar
Play Bazaar said…
Dress the part. There's a perception to leadership. If you look the role, people will respond to your leadership much more positively and openly. If you dress poorly, it'll be a tougher road to climb instilling leadership. It's possible still, but make it easier on yourself and be the best dressed person in the office. Satta King What You Must Know About Leadership Skills Satta King
play bazaar said…
One good way to make online is by becoming a affiliate to a reputable company. As an affiliate, you get a percentage of any sales that you refer people to make. If you are marketing a popular product, and customers are clicking through your link to make a purchase, you can earn a tidy commission. playbazaar satta king

Popular posts from this blog

Jeepers! It's January Hop

Happy New Year! What better way to kick off the new year than with a giveaway! I am so excited to join The Mommy Island, The Kids Did It and 90+ other fab blogs in the first big giveaway hop of 2018! Here’s your chance to start the new year off with a win. One lucky Three Boys and an Old Lady blog reader will receive a $15 Walmart eGift card. $10 may not seem like a lot but it’s enough to stock up on some last minute Christmas clearance gifts. Trust me. I bought a 6’ Christmas tree WITH lights, 2 animal massagers, 3 Jelly Belly BeanBoozled Jelly Beans Mystery Bean Dispenser, Christmas cards and wrapping paper less than $20 during an after Christmas Walmart shopping trip. I was searching for some cough syrup when my friend’s kid spotted the Jelly Belly BeanBoozled Jelly Beans Mystery Bean Dispenser on sale for 50 cents. What a steal! The regular price is $10 so to find them on sale for 50 cents was a deal. We cleared the shelves. A few rows down we spotted some anima

Maple and Brown Sugar Air Fryer Bacon

I've been raving about my Instant Pot but now I have a new favorite... the Air Fryer.   O M G This thing is amazing!  I don't know why I was so late to the Air Fryer craze but I am so glad I am finally onboard.   I've been talking about getting one and then after my aunt posted pics of her new air fryer, that was it off to Best Buy I went.   I wasn't sure how big of a unit I would need but I figured the 2.5 liter would suffice.  I chose the Chefman Express.  It was priced on the shelves for $85 but online for $75.99 and my local store matched the price AND I had my Swagbucks Best Buy QR code so I got 500 SBs + 2 SBs for every dollar spent so that's another 170 SBs.  So, after discounts, my air fryer ended up costing me less than the sale price.  Woohoo! There were some fancy ones on the shelves with digital display but after checking the reviews I figured since I don't fry much this model would suffice. When I think of fried foods, I think

A Pit Stop at Sho Nuff Hot Tamales in Greenville, Mississippi

My cousin and I were driving along and our tummies were rumbling as we crossed the Mississippi state line on US-82.  We didn't really have any particular dish in mind for lunch but we started seeing signs saying "Hot Tamales". "Hot Tamales", my Philly cousin asked. "Yep", I replied nonchalantly.  "I remember reading something about hot tamales being a big thing here in the Delta."   We kept driving and finally decided we would have to try these famous Mississippi Delta hot tamales. Now to decide which one.  There were literally dozens of tamale spots.  We happened upon a restaurant called Sho-Nuff and decided it was the one. We parked and entered the large, delightfully decorated restaurant.  The wall was plastered with local and national awards in recognition of those hot tamales.   There was a sign touting Sho-Nuff as the winner of the local newspaper's favorite restaurant award and 3rd place winner in the annual  Delta Hot Ta