2016 Fashion Forecast calls for denim, coral, jumpsuits and rompers, bold jewelry and sundresses.
1. Denim is always on the forefront when it comes to Summer fashion and this year is no exception. Denim shorts with frayed edges or rolled cuffs are haute.
2. Jumpsuits and rompers are another stylish fashion choice for Summer 2016. This black, cropped, halter jumpsuit paired with a pair of wedges is sure to make a statement. Saucy enough to wear to the office and sassy enough to wear to the club, jumpsuits can go from 9 to 5... that's 9 a.m. to 5 a.m. in the club.
3. Coral is the color of Summer 2016. Whether you're rocking coral in a jumpsuit, rompers, sundress, or as an accessory, coral is the color of Summer. Alight has tons of coral and other hot Summer colors for plus size divas like myself. Alight offers stylish, affordable fashions in sizes from 12 - 34. Check out these Coral fashions...
4. Whether it's a dress, a jumpsuit or romper, pair with some gladiator sandals and big bold jewelry to complement your Summer look. Did I mention Alight offers accessories to pair with your Summer outfit?
Check out these fab pieces from Marlene Pieces, one of the featured product lines at Alight.com.
5. Sundresses reign supreme on the Summer 2016 fashion list. There's just something about seeing me in a sundress that my husband loves. In fact, he often recites lyrics of that Coco Brown tune titled "Sundress" which Coco Brown says "The soul of your femininity fits you just like that dress ...you see, I don't need to see designer clothes, silk robes, or fish net pantyhose. Cause to me, that sundress you wear is the next best thing to you naturally…"
To celebrate these flattering, trendy Summer fashions that won't break your piggy bank, Alight is giving one lucky Three Boys and an Old Lady blog the opportunity to win an item from Alight.com.
* * * G I V E A W A Y * * *