October 13, 2014

October is Breast Cancer Awareness Month: What Do YOU want ME to Know?

The American Cancer Society states 1 in 8 women will develop breast cancer in their lifetime.  1 in 8.  


Every survivor I know tells me that EARLY DETECTION is the key.  The list of women I know who wear the title "Breast Cancer Survivor" seems to grow with each passing year.  I have learned so much from them and thought it only befitting to share their stories.  

I asked each of them one question...


 "What do you want me to know?" 

I never imagined my question would generate the responses it did but I hope someone reads the stories I'll share throughout the month and it makes a difference.

Click here to check out Monica's story
Click here to check out LoRraine's story
Click here to check out Mrs. Vault's story
Click here to check out Tomika's story

I'll feature more stories as the month goes on and hope their stories answer your questions and stimulate conversation in your circle of friends.



Disclosure:  None.  This is me.  This is my blog.  This is my chance to share something near and dear to me.

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

Design by Custom Blog Designs/FreeStyleMama Creations