December 30, 2012

Perfect Holiday Hair Thanks to Pantene Whip #PanteneWhip

My hairstylist will hate for me to say this, but I LOVE PANTENE PRO-V hair products.  Pantene Pro-V products leave my hair looking and feeling great.  During the summer, I swim a lot and therefore I use Pantene to cleanse my hair of drying pool chemicals.  During the winter, I'm inside a lot where humidity seems to drip my hair of every last bit of style but Pantene Pro-V products help keep my hair looking healthy.

Thanks to the folks at VocalPoint I received a sample of Pantene Silky Moisture Whip, the latest Pantene Pro-V product.   Perfect for any hair type or texture.  So whether your hair is curly or straight, dry or oily, a dollop of the light and airy Pantene Silky Moisture Whip can be used to tame those frizzy fly-aways.  Great for everyday use and doesn't weigh hair down like other mousse type products.
Pantene Silky Moisture Whip is lightly scented and the whipped cream aerosol release means the perfect amount every time.  The only downside is that I have yet to see this fab beauty find in any of my local stores yet.  If you find it, let me know so I can snatch up a bottle or two before my sample runs out.









Disclosure:  I received a product sample courtesy of Vocalpoint.  Click on the Vocalpoint logo below to be taken directly to the website so you can join and be the first to know about fab products like this.

Post a Comment
Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

Design by Custom Blog Designs/FreeStyleMama Creations