I love jewelry. I also love handmade items. I was honored to be contacted by Divine Whimsy to check out their Summer collection.
"Divine Whimsy came about out of a love for creating functional art and a desire to
help empower and aid women. The end result is unique handmade jewelry and accessories designed for women with a sense of fun. 10% of all proceeds go to charities funding the support of women.
Whenever possible the beads and other supplies are purchased from women artisans who are working to sustain their family unity. I believe it is very important to give back – helping families stay together – a strong family base is the foundation for a secure and successful community."
That says a lot. A good company doing good things. I am proud to have the opportunity to partner with Divine Whimsy and giveaway this lovely necklace. The Pell Necklace - a large freshwater pearl drop on a sterling silver 18" necklace. Value $45. Pearls are always in season and this pearl drop would be a stylish compliment to any wardrobe. I also love the length of the chain. When chains are this long you have the option of wearing the pendant at various lengths giving you a different look depending on what length you wear it.
* * * G I V E A W A Y * * *
Mandatory Entry: Follow this blog via GFC and visit Divine Whimsy and leave a comment below telling me about a piece you'd love to add to your jewelry collection.
Giveaway is open to residents of the U.S. and ends at 11:59 P.M. on 7/8/11. Winner will be chosen via Random.org and will be notified via email. Winner will have 48 hours to claim prize or prize will be forfeited and a new winner will be selected. Winners subject to one copy per household rule, which means that if you win the same title in two or more contests, they will receive only one copy of the title in the mail.
- Visit the Divine Whimsy Etsy shop and leave a comment below telling me about a piece you love
- Like Divine Whimsy on Facebook and leave a wall post thanking her for this giveaway. Be sure to leave a comment below
- Tweet the following "Pearl necklace #Giveaway from Divine Whimsy created by @TDosser visit http://threeboysandanoldlady.blogspot.com to enter. Giveaway ends 7/8." Be sure to leave a link to your tweet in your comment below.
- Do you subscribe to Three Boys and an Old Lady blog via email or RSS? Let me know leave a comment below
- Follow @3Boys_OldLady on Twitter. Leave a comment below with your Twitter ID
- Blog about this giveaway or share on your Facebook page [5 entries, leave 5 comments]. Be sure to leave a link to your post in your comment below
Disclosure: I received nothing for purposes of facilitating this review. I believe in supporting small businesses and am proud to partner with Divine Whimsy to showcase her talent. Click here for the Disclosure Policy of Three Boys and an Old Lady blog.