From kittenhood through the twilight years, our feline companions continually bring joy, love, and laughter to the lives of their "staff." This collection of 101 new stories captures the experience of living through the natural life cycle with our cats — from the laugh-out-loud antics of kittens and tear-your-hair-out escapades of teenage cats to the more mature adult years and final stages of life. Stories cover each age and stage with all the fun, frustrations, special bonds and routines involved. The book also holds a special chapter about grieving and recovery when our feline friends leave us.
Buy It: Click here to purchase your copy of Chicken Soup for the Soul: My Cat's Life
* * * G I V E A W A Y * * *
Win It: Three lucky Three Boys and an Old Lady blog followers will win a copy of Chicken Soup for the Soul: My Cat's Life.
Mandatory Entry: Follow this blog and leave a comment below telling me about your family pet if you have one.
Giveaway is open to residents of U.S. and Canada and ends at 6/25/11. Winner will be chosen via Random.org and will be notified via email. Winner will have 24 hours to claim prize or prize will be forfeited and a new winner will be selected. If your email is not in your profile, please be sure to leave an email address so I can contact you should you win.
- Follow @3Boys_OldLady on Twitter. Leave your Twitter ID in a comment below. If you already let me know, leave a comment below.
- Like Three Boys and an Old Lady on Facebook and leave a wall post saying you entered this giveaway.
- Subscribe to this blog via email. If you already subscribe let me know, leave a comment below
- Vote for me. Click the We're On the Fence! button on the right. Leave a comment below telling me you voted. One vote per day! You may vote daily.
- Share this giveaway via Twitter, Facebook, your blog or linky. Be sure to leave a link to your tweet, Facebook post, blog or linky in your comment below [2 entries, please leave 2 comments]
- Grab my blog button and leave a comment telling me where I can find it. [5 entries, please leave 5 comments]