Mother's Day will soon be here and Teleflora has added some bouquets from the Collection by Faith Hill [see my review here]
Make your mom feel like a star with a bouquet of Mother's Day flowers delivered. Although you might take Mom for granted sometimes, you'll always hold her in your heart! On her special day, send Mother's Day flowers to make her feel appreciated and pampered exactly how she should feel! For all she's done for you, a Teleflora bouquet will express your gratitude perfectly. So this Sunday, May 8th, 2011, give mom flowers.
Who else might deserve a Mothers Day flower delivery? Perhaps your favorite aunt, a beloved grandmother, a new mother or a much-admired mentor. Why not send these treasured role models a gift of flowers for Mother's Day?
With so many beautiful choices there's sure to be something for the "mom" in your life!
* * * G I V E A W A Y * * *Three Boys and an Old Lady is proud to partner with Teleflora yet again and provide a bouquet to one lucky Three Boys and an Old Lady blog follower.
Mandatory Entry: You must follow this blog and leave a comment below simply saying "Happy Mother's Day".
Giveaway is open to residents of U.S. and ends at 5/2/11. Winner will be chosen via Random.org and will be notified via email. Winner will have 24 hours to claim prize or prize will be forfeited and a new winner will be selected. If your email is not in your profile, please be sure to leave an email address so I can contact you should you win.
- Follow @3Boys_OldLady on Twitter. Leave your Twitter ID in a comment below. If you already let me know, leave a comment below.
- Like Three Boys and an Old Lady on Facebook and leave a wall post saying you entered this giveaway.
- Subscribe to this blog via email. If you already subscribe let me know, leave a comment below
- Vote for me. Click the We're On the Fence! button on the right. Leave a comment below telling me you voted. One vote per day!
- Share this giveaway via Twitter, Facebook, your blog or linky. Be sure to leave a link to your tweet, Facebook post, blog or linky in your comment below [2 entries, please leave 2 comments]
- Grab my blog button and leave a comment telling me where I can find it. [5 entries, please leave 5 comments]
- Leave a comment on the What a Mom Wants YouTube video below.