HE HIDES HIS TRUE COLORS . . .
Miss Grace Fairchild is under no illusions about her charms. Painfully plain, she is a soldier's daughter who has spent her life being useful, not learning the treacherous ways of the ton. She may have been caught in a scandal with society's favorite rogue, but how can she marry him when it means losing herself?
WHILE SHE HIDES HER TRUE SELF . . .
Diccan Hilliard doesn't know which of his enemies drugged him and dumped him in Grace's bed, but he does know the outcome. He and Grace must marry. To his surprise, a wild, heady passion flares between them. Yet Diccan is trapped in a deadly game of intrigue Grace knows nothing about. Will his lies destroy Grace just as he realizes how desperately he needs her? And how can he hope for a future with her, when an old enemy has set his murderous sights on them both?
Read It: Click here to read an excerpt of Never A Gentleman by Eileen Dreyer
Buy It: Click here to purchase your copy of Never A Gentleman
Win It: Two lucky Three Boys and an Old Lady followers will receive a copy of Never A Gentleman
* * * G I V E A W A Y * * *
Giveaway is open to residents of the U.S. and Canada and ends at 11:59 P.M. on 4/30/11. Winner will be chosen via Random.org and will be notified via email. Winner will have 48 hours to claim prize or prize will be forfeited and a new winner will be selected. Winners subject to one copy per household rule, which means that if you win the same title in two or more contests, they will receive only one copy of the title in the mail.
Mandatory Entry: You must follow this blog. Leave a comment below and let me know if you follow via Google Friend Connect, Networked Blogs or subscribe via email.
- Leave a comment on any of my March or April book review posts. [Unlimited]
- Follow 3Boys_OldLady on Twitter [Be sure to leave your Twitter ID in your comment below]
- Tweet about this review and giveaway. Please tweet the following: "Enter the Never A Gentleman Book Tour & #Giveaway from @3Boys_OldLady at http://threeboysandanoldlady.blogspot.com/" Be sure to leave URL link of your tweet in your comment so I can check [2 entries, leave 2 comments, 1 tweet per day]
- Like Three Boys and an Old Lady on Facebook [2 entries, leave 2 comments] and leave your Facebook first name and last initial in your comment
- Post this giveaway on your blog or a linky site and leave URL in your comment so I can find it [5 entries, leave 5 comments]
Disclosure: I received a complimentary copy of this book for review purposes. Click here for the complete disclosure policy of Three Boys and an Old Lady.