I love May! There are so many things to celebrate like Graduations, weddings, bridal showers, end of the school year parties and Cinco de Mayo! Well, as some of you may know I have been hard at work planning a wedding, Teacher Appreciation Day, and my son's 5th grade graduation party. Busy, busy, busy. I don't have time to shop at a zillion stores for party supplies and have found everything I need at SHinDigZ. SHinDigZ sells EVERYTHING!
Shindigz party supply is a family-owned, party supplies and decorations store. Stock your party with Shindigz party supplies, party decorations, party favors, party tableware, birthday party supplies, and personalized party supplies.
Here's the list of stuff I purchased from SHinDigZ:
- Personalized lotion
- Personalized Mint Tins
- Duck Pond Floater
- A 3" Tiara Comb
- Mini Glass Slippers
- Toy Pandas
- Shark Gummy Wrapped Candy
- Dinosaur Shaped Rubber Bands
I'm sure you're wondering "Huh?" I told you SHinDigZ sells EVERYTHING! I need the personalized lotions and toy pandas for Teacher Appreciation week. Duck pond floaters, candy and shaped rubber bands for the Field Day Carnival. Mint tins and glass slippers for the Bridal Shower and the tiara, well, that's for me. [Remember the Cinderella gown I told you about a couple of weeks ago]
The website is easy to use and groups items based on the occasion and even features a State by State Party Directory. This is a feature I haven't seen on any other party supply websites and it has been a wonderful resource in helping me gather info on local caterers, bakeries and florists for the wedding.
Buy It: Click here to visit SHinDigZ and get your party started.
* * * G I V E A W A Y * * *
Win It: One lucky Three Boys and an Old Lady blog follower will receive a $50 gift certificate to Shindigz.
Mandatory Entry: You must follow this blog and visit SHinDigZ and leave a comment below telling me one thing you'd purchase for you party from the SHinDigZ website.
Giveaway is open to residents of U.S. and ends at 5/14/11. Winner will be chosen via Random.org and will be notified via email. Winner will have 24 hours to claim prize or prize will be forfeited and a new winner will be selected. If your email is not in your profile, please be sure to leave an email address so I can contact you should you win.
- Follow @ShindigZ on Twitter. Leave your Twitter ID in a comment below.
- Follow @3Boys_OldLady on Twitter. Leave your Twitter ID in a comment below. If you already let me know, leave a comment below.
- Like Shindigz on Facebook and leave a wall post saying "Thanks for the giveaway at Three Boys and an Old Lady blog"
- Like Three Boys and an Old Lady on Facebook and leave a wall post saying you entered this giveaway.
- Enter another open giveaway featured on this blog. Leave a comment below telling me which giveaway you entered.
- Subscribe to this blog via email. If you already subscribe let me know, leave a comment below
- Vote for me. Click the We're On the Fence! button on the right. Leave a comment below telling me you voted. One vote per day!
- Share this giveaway via Twitter, Facebook, your blog or linky. Be sure to leave a link to your tweet, Facebook post, blog or linky in your comment below [2 entries, please leave 2 comments]
- Grab my blog button and leave a comment telling me where I can find it. [5 entries, please leave 5 comments]